Cane Floor Lamps
Choosing Floor Lamps For Your Home
Discover the wide array of cane floor lamps for your home at AKWAY. These lamps are an essential in almost every home. Even if you have lots of built-in , a floor lamp adds style and enhances the mood in your living rooms.
Floor Lamp Types
Explore different types of lamps to figure out which one is best for you.
- In a large living room, you might want cane floor lamp. This style curves dramatically from its base to illuminate and offer sculptural interest.
- A club light looks great in a more compact living room. This is the classic style of uplight, usually diffused with a fabric or glass shade.
- Try a downlight or a task-style light for a study or to spotlight a tableau within a larger living space. These lights are often associated with our table lamps, but they’re chic and high-impact in floor lamp versions, too.
Natural Yet Modern Floor Lamps
Modern floor lamps enhance the style of the classic variants by adding an unexpected design feature or flourish.
- For instance, a tree lamp with multiple bulbs becomes modern when stacked with glass globes instead of traditional down lights.
- An arc light gets a new angle with a midcentury bent. Look for styles that rely on a retro vision of futurism with triangular silhouettes and slim lines.
- Reconfigure the tower light with a floor lamp that offers minimalist design and sleek craftsmanship.
You don’t have to commit to one style of floor lamps. Have fun mixing and matching looks to highlight different aspects of your furnishings or interior architecture.