Rattan Floor Lamps for Living Rooms | Bed Rooms | Double Layer Drum
Akway collection of lamps stands out for its modern design with a boho touch that we love is specially designed for living room. Elegant like few others, our Rattan Floor Lamp entertain you by the play of geometry of its 2 superimposed cylindrical lampshades. A polyester lampshade combined with one decorated in rattan with the cannage technique. This floor lamp with a resistant iron structure, ideal to complete the decoration of your living room, dining room, reading corner and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere with soft, decorative lighting . Requires an E27 bulb not included.
We recommend cleaning it with a damp cloth [when not connected], avoiding the use of chemical products.
- A wonder way to light a living room with floor lamps.
- Made with natural wood and rattan makes it 100% biodegradable
- It absorb carbon dioxide and produce 35% more oxygen than a tree, therefore create a healthy environment and at the same time add hint of texture and charm to your home.
- Its’ ability to combine with other style and colour is infinite and its’ lively personality is inescapable.
- It can be combined with modern elements.
- It can be used in living room, bedroom and any corners in your house.
- The let’s pause firm braids their natural fiber deliberately to create a sphere capable of generating an effect of warmth and an atmosphere of relaxation.
What should be the height of my floor lamp ?
1. Sit on the sofa or chair, and measure the height from the floor to your eye level.
2. If placed next to your sofa, The shade should be at or below eye level to avoid the glare, or if placed farther from where you are seated, use a taller lamp. The extra height will help cast more overall, or ambient lighting.
What type of floor lamp should I choose ?
For Ambient Lighting choose
3. Arch floor lamps
For Focus Lighting choose
1. Tree torchiere
What are the different shapes for floor lamp shades ?
Floor lamps comes in Conical, Drum, square, empire, Rectangular, Oval shapes.