Rattan Floor Lamps for Living Rooms | Bed Rooms
Our Rattan Floor Lamp is perfect to complete our living room, reading corner, or one more complement in the office, offering a soft and warm light completely transforming the room. A simple and elegant design in a natural style , with a slim and resistant metal frame that combines a discreet rubber wood base with a cylindrical rattan woven lampshade . Distinguished and sophisticated, it combines with any decorative style , subtly standing out without overloading it. Requires an E27 bulb not included.
Standard EU Plug.
For proper maintenance, we recommend cleaning it with a damp cloth, avoiding the use of chemical products.
- A wonder way to light a living room with floor lamps.
- Made with natural wood and rattan makes it 100% biodegradable
- It absorb carbon dioxide and produce 35% more oxygen than a tree, therefore create a healthy environment and at the same time add hint of texture and charm to your home.
- Its’ ability to combine with other style and colour is infinite and its’ lively personality is inescapable.
- It can be combined with modern elements.
- It can be used in living room, bedroom and any corners in your house.
- The let’s pause firm braids their natural fiber deliberately to create a sphere capable of generating an effect of warmth and an atmosphere of relaxation.
What should be the height of my floor lamp ?
1. Sit on the sofa or chair, and measure the height from the floor to your eye level.
2. If placed next to your sofa, The shade should be at or below eye level to avoid the glare, or if placed farther from where you are seated, use a taller lamp. The extra height will help cast more overall, or ambient lighting.
What type of floor lamp should I choose ?
For Ambient Lighting choose
3. Arch floor lamps
For Focus Lighting choose
1. Tree torchiere
What are the different shapes for floor lamp shades ?
Floor lamps comes in Conical, Drum, square, empire, Rectangular, Oval shapes.